Friday 12 July 2013

Hello.... is there anyone out there?!?

I'm back and determined to have another go at blogging! So, you know I had twins, well, they're nearly 18 months! And Bambina is nearly 3 and a half (think she might need a new nickname!) I have been busy, obviously. I am not going back to work. Not only did my salary not even start to stretch to the costs of three lots of childcare but I am also happier to be at home with them for now.

My other major project has been to undertake a new business, making and selling keepsake Dollies from baby clothes! I am really enjoying it and am currently working on expanding my range.

That's it for now, I shall try to be brief and by frequent. That way I might actually have a chance. If you read this please say hi, it would be good to know if there is anyone out there!



You can find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/memoriesgro

No comments:

Post a Comment