Monday 3 March 2014

Memories Gro News

I haven't kept up with the blog of late because I have been very busy. Here's my latest Dolly, for a lovely lady who received a gift voucher. I enjoyed working with these really pretty garments and using the lovely bow from the babygro on the Dolly.

The customer emailed me when she received her Dolly through the post and said

"We love her! Thank you so much, you have made the perfect little memento for one of the most wonderful days of my life bringing home out little girl. She's actually wearing a dress made from the exact baby grow our little Sylvie wore on her trip home from hospital."


I've also launched two new gift vouchers just in time for Mother's Day.


I think it would be lovely to receive a Memories Gro voucher, especially for a new Mummy or Mummy-to-be. It's such an exciting time and a gift they can treasure forever is a perfect way to mark it! If you'd like to purchase one do email me at memoriesgro@maplecrescent.co.uk or purchase one in my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment